GUPTA COACH TRAINING PROGRAMME 2019
Here is the recording of the free webinar with Ashok and the Training Supervisors Fenna and Frances that was held on 28th January at 7pm UK time.
Please click this link to view the recording:
We are very happy to announce the third Gupta Programme Coach Training that will start in September 2019. This will be a comprehensive training course on how to help clients on their healing journey with various conditions including ME/CFS, Fibromyalgia, and MCS, and other chronic health conditions.
We welcome all of you: Yoga teachers, naturopaths, hypnotherapists, EFT Practitioners, life coaches, seasoned therapists or those of you that are at the start of your coaching career.
We have divided the programme into 3 Levels to cover a range of levels of development as a Gupta coach depending on where you wish to take it, and to what standard you are committed to developing in this work.
The 3 Levels:
- Gupta Coach Introductory 3-day workshop in London, September 13th –15th 2019
- Become a Level 2 Gupta Coach mid Nov 2019 -June 2020
- Become an Certified Level 3 Gupta Coach dates TBC
|How to apply
How to apply
** REMOTE OPTION: We are now offering the option to join Level 1 remotely only for those outside Europe, although we prefer people to come to the level 1 workshop in London (Sept 13-15, 2019). Attending Live is the best way to absorb all the information and it is very valuable to meet Ashok, the supervisors, the other coaches and coaches to be. We are a team, so it is good to have seen each other face to face and exchange.
As level 2 and 3 are online, it makes it extra special and fun to join the workshop in London.
There will be an opportunity to join remote in case you absolutely cannot make it live.
Please note that you will not join in LIVE, only receive recordings. You will receive a recording of the 3-day workshop and you will be asked to participate in some online follow-up Skype sessions with Frances and Fenna (supervisors) to make sure the same content is covered and absorbed as in the live workshop.
The total price of joining remotely: £645. (This is £150 more than the live workshop due to professional recording and extra time to spend with supervisors).
***REFUND. Please note: If you later decide you don’t want to do the Level 1 course you will be refunded 80% before July 1, 50 % before August 1, and there will be no refund after August 1.
**** QUESTIONNAIRE. Please also send us the questionnaire so we know more about you Click this link to download the questionnaire . Please send the questionnaire to firstname.lastname@example.org
TWO PAYMENT METHODS:
1.CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL:
LEVEL 1 *LIVE* ONLY £495: https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?c=cart&ejc=2&cl=94906&i=1535609
LEVEL 1 *REMOTE* ONLY £645: https://www.e-junkie.com/i/ycyv
2. BANK TRANSFER:
Name: Harley Street Solutions LTD Bank: HSBC
IBAN Number: GB07MIDL40062221411020
Sort Code: 40-06-22 Account No.: 21411020 Swift code: MIDLGB22
REF: SEP COACH TRAINING (please email email@example.com to let us know)
DESCRIPTION OF THE 3 LEVELS OF TRAINING
LEVEL 1: Gupta Coach Introductory Training: 3 Day Workshop in London
The 3-day Workshop in London is the first step in becoming an official Gupta Programme Coach. The workshop is also designed for everyone who wants to use the tools for themselves and with others (not clients), but may not necessarily want to become an official Gupta Program Coach. After following this workshop you will be a local spokesman for the programme and able to give retrainers some basic support in the form of advice, You will not be eligible to work on a process of healing with a client.
If you are a coach already working with clients you can do a session with Fenna or Frances after Level 1 to discuss if you can use the Programme with clients.
After completing Level 1 you will:
- Be able to advice a person in using the Book, the Techniques used in the GuptaProgramme and improve your own use of the Programme.
- Be able to say that you’ve attended an Introductory Gupta Programme Coach Training.
- You can use your experience with the Gupta Programme locally but you cannot be mentioned on the official international Website of the Gupta Programme. Nor can you ask money for your advice.
Requirements to attend the workshop
|∞ You have followed the entire Gupta programme
∞ You have followed a webinar series
∞ You have done at least one session with a qualified Gupta Programme Coach
∞ You have filled in the questionnaire
* You have paid for attending the workshop in London.
- How to support clients with the techniques of the Gupta Programme in their recovery from chronic illness
- Awareness of your own internal state in using the tools of the Programme
- Understanding healthy and supportive relationships when working on healing
- How to use the Gupta Programme techniques and deeper understand them
- How to advertise and spread the Gupta Programme locally with interviews, writing, and information.
- The difference between a coach, counsellor and therapist
- Explanation of the Levels 2 and 3 and answering any questions about it
|Date: 13th – 15th September 2019
Trainers: Ashok Gupta, Fenna van der Vijver, Frances Goodall
Costs level 1: LIVE – £495, REMOTE £645
You will receive: Level 1 Support Certificate to show that you’ve attended this Introductory Training and a manual to support your learning.
LEVEL 1 *LIVE* ONLY £495: https://www.e-junkie.
LEVEL 1 *REMOTE* ONLY £645: https://www.e-junkie.com/i/ycyv
Before payment please fill in the questionnaire: Click this link to download the questionnaire and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
LEVEL 2: 8 Months Training to Become an Official Gupta Programme Coach Intern
(Amount of Supervision will vary according to your existing levels of qualifications & experience)
Requirements to continue Level 2 (which can run in Parallel to Training)
- 6 Group Supervision sessions with the Supervisors: once every month (1 hour) on line.
We will cover e.g.:
- A review of learnings from the workshop weekend: for your own process and that of your clients
- How to structure a session: choice of themes, pacing a session, rounding up a session safely
- Gupta toolkit
- Learning the basic Structures of Coaching
- Positive language and your own attitude towards your client: verbally, energy wise, speech etc.
- Practitioner self-care: You will receive a set of meditations on awareness of your self-care working posture, attitude to yourself, re-balance yourself, overwhelm, emotional reactivity etc.
- There will be homework and reading requirement
- 8 supervision sessions of which 6 recorded client video-sessions you hand in for supervision. We will teach and work on aspects such as developing experience and knowledge towards yourself, your clients, the coaching relationship and the tools you learn to use. You will learn to develop ownership in the Structures of Coaching.
- We will cover e.g..:The quality of your visualisations, meditations, mind map and accelerator guidance and how you give form to those techniques
- How you practice a ‘holding’: creating a safe space for a client
- How do you guide the clients through the chapters of the the Amygdala Retraining Book, including how you combine the exercise lists from the book into the process on the mind map and the accelerator
- How you use your creativity on the mind map
- How do you choose what to focus on and follow up on, in terms of issues the client has
- How you listen to the client’s words and process, and link back to where their thoughts and beliefs stem from
- How you support a client in recognising how the identity of illness and related thoughts feed into the illness cycles and perpetuate the illness
- Your own self-care and energy hygiene
- Working with Parts.
- We will open up the theory of transference, counter transference and projections in your sessions, and related issues for you with your past.
- 3 – 5 Private Sessions
At least three to five private sessions on your own process with a Gupta coach. Starting with two session with the Supervisors: one with Fenna and one with Frances, and then we’ll review. It’s up to the supervisors to suggest how you continue. For instance, suggesting more sessions with Fenna, Frances or another certified Gupta Coach. This depends on the awareness of the role your own process plays in your working with clients, your awareness on using the techniques of the Gupta Programme with yourself and/or other personal issues in your process. The costs for extra sessions are paid by the Trainee.
- ´Buddy-groups. (for Level 2 and Level 3)
We will support the development of resilient small peer supervision groups for support in the process and learning the rules of safety in a peer supervision group. You will come together every week to do homework and experiential exercises, discuss themes and answer questions and do sessions together. Discuss books and video´s. And work on your Year Book together.
- Requirements for certification and Year Book. (for Level 2 and Level 3)
You will write all your experiences, homework questions and other related subjects in your Year Book Level 2 that you send in at the end of your Training Period to your supervisors. This will be important for your certification. Also your feedback forms, visualisations and other items you will hear as you go along the Training count for your certification.
- Social Media (For Level 2 and Level 3)
We will support the Trainees in developing their skills to promote the Gupta Programme in a larger field. Ashok will give a lecture on the new Programme that will be launched in September 2019, and teach how to present yourself and the programme on the social media to start your own practice as soon as you have your Certification Level 3.
*Note: If you are already an experienced coach or therapist we may decide you are ready for certification before completing all the supervision hours or other requirements that are listed above, which means the cost might be less.
*Note: If we decide that your progress is not up to the standard required to complete at Level 2 or 3 Fenna and Frances have the right to request that you follow more supervision, and the end result of being certified at either level cannot be guaranteed. This will mean as a result that more money needs to be invested than in the amount mentioned.
LEVEL 3: 8 months Training to become an Official Gupta Programme Coach with listing on the website (please note that the Gupta Programme takes 10% of client fees for being on the website).
(Amount of supervision will vary according to your existing levels of qualifications & experience)
Requirements to continue stage 3
(1) 6 Group Supervision sessions with the Supervisors. (same as Level 2)
Monthly online including the themes e.g.:
- Deep self-care to support your work as a coach. Development of different ´holding´ techniques. Developing long term resilience in yourself.
- Awareness of your ways of dealing with o. acceptance/surrender.
- Transference/counter-transference: recognition of these themes in working with a client and yourself and learning techniques to deal with them.
- Deeper Body awareness of your clients and yourself and teaching techniques to develop this awareness.
- Blind spots and projections in action in your own attitude and in your client.
- Creativity on the mind map: more advances with the Work of Byron Katie and compassionate language
- Learning to start a project in your area with clients for an Introduction in the Gupta Programme.
- How to grow from psychological issues on the mind map towards spiritual issues.
- Education around on what trauma is and how to spot it (also reflecting on your own trauma). Learning Rescripting and Empty Chair technique to guide trauma.
- Developing long term resilience for your clients.
- Personal hygiene, movement, food, light therapy, social activities, goals in life, joy etc.
- Marketing (website, newsletters, social media, writing articles, organise interviews, webinars/workshops, creating resources etc).
- When to refer out and collaborating with a psychotherapist or highly experienced coach for ´duo-coaching´ if necessary. Explanation on Duo coaching for dealing with underlying trauma. Working together with a psychotherapist or coach that is trained to work with trauma. Awareness of your professional boundaries by knowing how to use the DSM5 structure.
3 – 5 private sessions with a supervisor and Gupta Coach.
For insight on your own trauma/history/patterns/functioning/blind spots/projections/counter transference. Fenna and Frances will discuss with you how many sessions you will need in their view. Costs for extra sessions are paid for by the Trainee
For the other items see Level 2.
Your first year as Official Gupta Coach
After committing to Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 and having your name on the international website you oblige yourself for 1 year of 6 group/private supervision sessions with the Supervisors following the year of your certification. The themes in that year will be chosen by the supervisees.
As a team we also commit to yearly learning obligations : 6 hours minimal of training courses, workshops or reading. And to continue keep having ongoing supervision and individual sessions. We invite you to express yourself in the monthly meetings on line with a short lecture or workshop.
Fenna van der Vijver
Fenna van der Vijver (1951) is a senior body oriented psychotherapist (degree at the Free University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands in 1987) and staff member of the Gupta Programme Organisation. She followed the Ridhwan spiritual School for 12 years and works with intention sending groups and the Power of quantum physics. She is a qualified Hypnotherapist/NLP trainer. And followed many courses in meditation (Guenka tradition), breathing therapy (Jan van Dixhoorn) and many other courses on psycho somatic illness and spirituality.
She is a Supervisor and Trainer for the newly developed Training for Health-workers to become a Gupta Program Coach, which she helped to develop. She works in the field of neurotic disturbances with many different techniques, and also works with the Gupta Program since 2010.
She was ill with CFS for 11 years and she healed herself from CFS with, amongst others, the help of the Gupta Programme.
Her vision is to guide people on their personal journey to find their personal process behind illness, and this is one of her professional talents. Another talent is her positive way to supervise coaches when they assist their clients on this same journey. And to invite coaches to reflect deeply on their own journey that is triggered by working with clients.
Fenna works in a ´duo-coaching´ setting with some of the Gupta Programme Coaches. She loves to enjoy nature, meditation, healthy food, swimming, Nordic Walking and self expression dance. Together with her partner she lives in Spain. She is a mother and grandmother.
Frances Goodall is a Gupta Coach, EFT Trainer and NLP Practitioner who draws on over sixteen years of training and experience in the area of health and wellbeing, and personal and spiritual development. Her work is influenced from her own experience of healing from CFS/ME 2001-2006, a spiritual crisis 2005-2007 and a decade helping others to heal from chronic illnesses as a bodyworker, Gupta coach and psychology practitioner. Frances is passionate about helping others to achieve their health goals and to awaken to their true potential as they physically heal.Since her health recovery Frances has ran half-marathons, travelled and developed her practice to be able to support her family. She now lives with her son in Sheffield.
Frances has been a Gupta coach since 2008 and she has been thrilled to support the wave of new coaches in 2016/2017 as a supervisor for the training programme, and is looking forward to supporting you this year on your journey to become a Gupta coach.
Frances is also an EFT Trainer in Sheffield and the co-founder of Women’s Wellness Circle, which offers support for women healing from chronic illnesses.