RECOVERY FROM CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME
Written by Clinic Director, Ashok Gupta
I personally suffered from CFS for around 3 years, and so I know what it is like to have this condition. The good news is that it is possible to recover from this condition, and hundreds of people around the world have recovered using the Gupta Programme.
In a recent published study, over 90% of participants reported improvements, and two-thirds reached a full recovery.
“I am in my fourth week of your program and cannot say enough good about it. It has been miraculous for me. I went from spending all but 5 hours a day on the couch to being basically symptom-free and able to walk my dog for 1.5 hours with no adverse effects. My life has turned around! I don’t have CFS any more (to quote you) after 7 years of suffering and 4 years on disability!” L.S., USA
What is CFS?
According to the Center for Disease Control (CDC) in the USA, CFS diagnosis requires three criteria:
- A chronic tiredness for over 6 months that is not related to extended physical work or any other medical conditions that can cause fatigue.
- The tiredness affects normal day to day activities considerably.
- The individual has at least four of the eight symptoms below at the same time:
- discomfort after exerting themselves, lasting over 24 hours
- still feeling tired after waking up
- short-term memory or concentration is noticeably weaker
- pain in the muscles
- a recurring or regular sore throat
- joint pain without swelling or redness
- headaches that seem to be different in terms of type, severity and pattern
- lymph nodes in the armpit or neck being softer than usual
What Causes CFS?
There are so many different abnormalities in ME/CFS, which seem to point to the idea of a central abnormality which affects all systems in the body. I believe that the condition is caused by an abnormality in the brain, specifically around two brain structures, the “Amygdala” and the “Insula”.
The Amygdala is the part of our brain that is responsible for the “fight or flight” response, or the stress response. It is also known as the response of the sympathetic nervous system to threats. From our published research which you can view here, it seems that this part of the brain gets stuck in a chronic state of hyper-arousal, quickly using up all the body’s store of energy. It also causes lots of secondary issues which contribute to a whole host of symptoms in the body such as brain fog, difficulty concentrating, muscle pain, and exhaustion.
How Can I Recover From the Condition?
Our highly successful and well known international Workshops, Home Study DVD course and Webinar series, have helped hundreds of people all over the world recover from the condition. The treatment involves a series of brain retraining exercises designed to “retrain the Amygdala” and other parts of the brain that are stuck in a state of hyper-arousal.
The brain is not fixed in its responses, it can be rewired. Neuroscientists call this “Neuroplasticity” and it is one of the hottest topics in science at the moment.
We are currently pursuing various research avenues to conduct a large randomised trial to finally prove the powerful effects of this treatment. In a recent study, over 90% of participants reported improvements, and two-thirds reached a full recovery.
“I wanted to say thank you so much for developing the Amygdala Retraining techniques. It really has given me back my life. 2 years ago I had to crawl to the bathroom, and 9 months ago I could only go out for about an hour before getting knackered. After doing the program for 4 months now I’ve been going swimming, riding my bike and the last 2 weeks taken up running!” E.S., UK
What Does the Home Study Course DVD Programme Contain?
Gupta Amygdala Retraining™ is one of the first treatment programmes in the world which guarantees that it will help you recover from these Conditions. The Home Study course comes with a one year money back guarantee.
The Interactive Video Training Course Package includes:
- 14 Training Modules with Ashok, over 18 hours of interactive media-rich video training (normally costing 1000’s)
- A Comprehensive Manual which is a transcript of the DVDs, as well as worksheets and handouts
- 2 Audio CDs with Meditative and Breathing Techniques
- Access to our Supportive Online Forum and Newsletters
- A live demonstration of all the techniques with a new patient
- Video of a live workshop
- A full medical explanation of what causes these conditions
- A large floor chart mind map to help you “retrain your amygdala”
- Testimonials and advice from people who have already got 100% better
- Details of how to receive follow-up coaching (if required)
- Money Back Guarantee
The Follow-up 3 Month Group Coaching Webinar Series include:
- 12 Interactive Sessions with Ashok Great follow up to the DVD programme, keeping you motivated
- Weekly webinar on a weekday evening, 6pm UK time, (USA East Coast 2pm, USA West Coast 11am)
- Ashok will present on a topic, and then a series of interactive exercises
- Opportunity to ask questions and see feedback from others
- A wonderful healing and sharing environment
- Just need a PC or Mac to join, Tablets also compatible
“Just over a year ago, after seeing adverts in ME Association mailings and with a history of fourteen years of ME from the age of 53, I decided to do your Programme – and I simply want now to thank you for it. It was money very well spent. I had previously tried many treatments with very limited benefit, but only a few days into the Programme felt remarkably well and have continued that way. I am particularly amazed at the capacity of the core technique to dissolve symptoms completely. I now feel I no longer have ME, and I had thought I would never be able to say that. Heartfelt thanks to Ashok”. C.S. UK
Here at the clinic we are really excited by this programme, and we would love for you to experience it. No matter if you’ve tried other treatments before, we would advise coming at this new treatment with an open mind, and letting go of all your preconceived notions about what your condition is. All of this is explained in the DVD programme. ??The commitment required for the DVD programme is less of a time commitment, but more of a psychological commitment. The minimum time requirement is at least 30-45 minutes a day all in one go, and the rest of the tools and techniques can be easily incorporated into the rest of your day. The programme is designed to be used by patients regardless of how long you have had the condition, or the level of severity.
The techniques used in this programme are very different to conventional techniques, and are drawn from many spheres of therapy. The tools and techniques have been custom designed to address the amygdala-based patterns which are occurring, and therefore cannot come under one particular banner. Some of the processes can really only come under the banner of “Amygdala Retraining” techniques, and therefore it is difficult to describe the techniques without actually being taken through them. The techniques are drawn from many spheres including NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), Timelines, Meditation, Self Awareness, Cognitive Restructuring, and Parts Therapy, but the techniques are unique unto themselves.
Once someone has bought the DVD programme, there is follow-up coaching and support available with one of our experienced practitioners, who are all people who have been through the programme and recovered 100% from the condition themselves.
“I am thrilled to say that I have found complete recovery through your retraining programme, after 15 years of illness. I recommend it to everyone I meet who has a friend, relative with the illness which is surprisingly, and unfortunately, often. Having been left a small legacy, I would like to buy 2 copies for my local self-help group. With a thousand thanks!” C.H., UK
Before you buy this programme, please commit to giving this programme 100% for a minimum of 6 months, and only judging it after that. We are so convinced that this programme will help you recover, that we offer a guarantee. If you find no benefit within 6 months, then you can return it after 6 months and for up to one year, for a full refund (minus P&P). What have you got to lose?!